Enjoy these insanely easy no-bake Banoffee Pie Cups made in 15 minutes! Served individually, they are perfect for an entertaining party or a romantic dinner. They are a feast for your eyes and mouth!
- 3.5 oz (100 g) shortbread cookies
- 0.8 oz (25 g) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 bananas
- 3 tablespoons cooked sweetened condensed milk (see note #3)
- 1 1/2 cups (300 ml) whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (20 g) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange flower water (optional)
- Place shortbread cookies in a food processor and crush to get cookie crumbs. Use your hands to mix crumbs with softened butter.
- Divide three-quarters of mixture between three cups/glasses, placing cookie crumbs at the bottom. Add 1/2 banana slices in each cup/glass and a nice spoon of dulce de leche .
- Whisk whipping cream cream with brown sugar and orange flower water . Using a pastry bag with your favorite tip, pipe the cream or spoon it on top of the sliced banana, sprinkle with the remaining crumbled shortbread cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 563
- Sugar: 22.6 g
- Sodium: 195 mg
- Fat: 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 22.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 52.2g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 115 mg
Keywords: banoffee cups, banoffee pie cups, banana dessert, banoffee dessert cups