The following is a list of delicious, sweet quotes about brownies that will make your mouth water and eyes light up. It includes some well-known brownie sayings from celebrities with an addiction to these tasty treats.
Brownies are the ultimate celebration dessert. They are so much fun from start to finish.
People like you and me and the most famous people like David Beckham and Katharine Hepburn have their own brownie recipes.
Who doesn't love these warm gooey chocolate goodness straight from the oven?
The most loyal followers of this delicious treat are celebrities like Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, Woody Harrelson, and Lucy Mecklenburgh, who can't get enough brownies to satisfy their sweet tooth.
Just imagine that Americans are the most significant consumers of brownies: they eat 1.5 billion brownies each year!
You might not know that National Brownie Day is celebrated on December 8 each year, and this is another reason to make brownies.
Call your friends and throw a brownie-themed party with brownie bites scattered around the house or build a brownie sundae bar.
Another way to celebrate is to double or triple your favorite brownie recipe and share brownies with your family and friends.
Your dream come true:
Get a 16-page cheat sheet with 120+ ingredients: from cups to grams to ounces and more!
Quotes about brownies
There has never been a better time for brownies. You can make your own along with some of the most delicious chocolate brownie quotes that will have you wishing that this sweet treat was on your table all year long.
So, jump in and make the best brownies ever...
1. "I'm the king of brownie sundaes!" - Matt Dallas
2. "They should be moist, not cakey!" - Katharine Hepburn
3. "All you need is love… and lots of brownies." - Anonymous
4. "You would be amazed by what you can give up, lose, or break, and yet still be a person who gets happy over brownies." - Augusten Burroughs
5. "Usually we would order a cup of coffee and a cup of tea, along with a brownie, backing up her sadness with chocolate and caffeine to turn it into anxiety." - Lorrie Moore
6. "A basic rule of baking is that, in general, it's almost impossible to make an inedible batch of brownies." - Linda Sunshine
7. "I just think about how saying you love someone can make your heart feel like some kind of brownie sundae, warm, gooey, sweet and good." - Carrie Jones
8. "Classic Christmas cookies are really time-consuming. Instead, make a bar you can bake in a pan and just cut up, like a brownie or a blondie or a shortbread, which still has that Christmas vibe." - Zooey Deschanel
9. "Childhood smells of perfume and brownies." - David Leavitt
10. "Would you rather eat celery or a brownie? - Is that some kind of trick question? - Exactly. So, only date guys who eat brownies." - from the movie "Sleepover"
11. "Brownies were like spare batteries. One could never have too many in the house." - Darynda Jones
12. "There go the goddamn brownies!"- Joe Dante
13. "I browsed casually, lulled with the smell of novels: paper and glue and magic, mingled with the scent of freshly brewing coffee and the faintest trace of brownies. It was practically narcotic." - Jessica Gadziala
14. "If I'm going to have something rich and yummy, I'm not reaching for prepackaged brownies. I'm going to make a pie from scratch." - Marisa Miller
15. "I put the guitar back in the case. I can't even look at it anymore. Instead, I want to make brownies. I want an end result there's a recipe for. I want to combine eggs and water and oil and chocolate and flour and sugar and vanilla and get something fulfilling." - Deb Caletti
16. "Remember, in life, you can't have your cake, eat it too, and then expect a side plate of brownies. Make your choices and live with the consequences. Now - go think about it!" - Matthew W. Grant
17. "I've learned that you know your husband still loves you when there are two brownies left and he takes the smaller one." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
18. "I have memories of my grandfather Kirkman making mashed potatoes that were so good because they tasted like a bowl of butter. I love my mom's brownies. My favorite thing about both of those recipes is that someone else made them for me." - Jen Kirkman
19. "For most of our young lives, my family was baffled by elementary school bake sales, to which we were told to bring in goodies to sell. While other kids arrived bearing brownies, chocolate chip cookies, and apple pies, Chinese families didn't bake." - Jennifer Lee
20. "People only have guilty pleasures when they crowbar pleasure down their throat all the time and then they reach for the brownies. Then you should feel guilty because you're killing your body and that's something to be guilty about." - Hal Sparks
21. "What a strange circumstance she found herself in: baking brownies for a handful of gods from the Underworld." - Eva Pohler
22. "Incredible," Jason said. "These are really good brownies." - Rick Riordan
23. "Maybe I am a prophet. I really hope one day there will come Confucius, Muhammad, Buddha and Christ to see me. And we will sit at a table, taking tea and eating some brownies." - Alejandro Jodorowsky
Funny brownie quotes
Let these funny brownie quotes make your day better and inspire some positive vibes within yourself.
24. "Anyone who tries to make brownies without butter should be arrested." - Ina Garten
25. "I smoke a cigar or two a day. I did have a brownie once. It made me sleepy." - Barney Frank
26. "I have a candle on the bus that smells like caramel brownie. I love anything that smells like food!" - Carrie Underwood
27. "Everybody's eating all my - brownies, granola, anything you eat cooked, I can find you raw." - Carol Alt
28. "What's the point of having a book club if you don't get to eat brownies and drink wine?" - Jami Attenberg
29. "My pants cut the cheese. Let one fly. Baked a batch of brownies." - Jim Benton
30. "Marijuana brownies are amazing. Very simple to make, too. Just get some Duncan Hines brownie mix and cook the weed right in there. Drop it right in with the butter. I don't know who came up with this idea first, but it's sheer genius." - George Lopez
31. "I was a brownie for a day. My mom made me stop. She didn't want me to conform." - Sandra Bullock
32. "I watch soap operas. I bake brownies. Normalcy is coursing through my veins." - Parker Posey
33. "After we put my son to bed, my husband and I curl up and watch a movie or TV. That's when I finally put up my feet and have my glass of wine and a brownie." - Kara Goucher
34. "Have you been hitting the wine or my mother's brownies again?" - Terri Herman-Ponce
35. "Don't let the brownies bite." - Brandon Mull
36. "There isn't much a pan of warm Brownies and a glass of milk will fix. In less it's low grain prices. Or poverty. Or the national debt. I guess there are a few things, but nothing you have to worry about right this minute." - Lois Greiman
37. "Brownies and a condom." - Jill Shalvis
38. "She pointed a finger at him. "Smart men don't comment on a woman's eating habits, regardless of how many brownies she can shove in her mouth at one time." - He laughed. "In that case, I guess I'm not as smart as you think I am." - Kait Ballenger
39. "Two things I learned a long time ago, Cate: Don't hold a grudge longer than it takes to work your way through a pan of brownies all by yourself, and don't begrudge someone an apology if they deserve it." - Alyssa Goodnight
40. "Why did everyone send casseroles in times of crisis? Why didn't anyone ever send brownies and Jack Daniel's?" - Jaye Wells
41. "Only the sweetest of the sweet would bring brownies to the apocalypse." - Shelly Crane
43. "And one thing's for certain - after tonight I'll never look at brownies the same way again." - Wendy Higgins
43. "Those the brownies will not help must learn to help themselves." - Anonymous
44. "One thing I've learned is that strange things do happen. They happen all the time. Today, for instance, my best friend Jill's cat spoke. We were making brownies in the kitchen when we heard it say, "Let me out." - Alice Hoffman
45. "You can't sit on my bed," I say as he sits on my bed. "And neither can Bunce. My bed reeks of intensity and brownies." - Rainbow Rowell
Now you are on your way to bake, eat, share your brownies or make the best brownie party ever.
Share this post with your friends on your Facebook, Twitter, or blog. And don't forget to pin this post to Pinterest to come back later.
Check out my post of the best chocolate quotes and sayings to find more quotes about chocolate.
Note: The quotes' spelling and grammar match with the source.
If you want to share a brownie quote, email me at email@example.com.