The following is a list of cookie quotes and sayings to sweet. If you love cookies, then this is the list for you.
Having a cookie is the perfect way to start and end your day. You deserve it.
Cookies are an essential part of any gathering, especially during Christmas time. They make it easier for kids to enjoy themselves and adults too.
And how much do children love participating in this fun activity with their mommies or daddies as well - so many smiles can be seen at cookie time togetherness.
Enjoy a cookie a day with these cute cookie quotes. You will also find cookie funny quotes and Christmas cookie quotes.
So hold "a cookie in each hand" and dive in!
1. "The general definition of cookie - a small flat or slightly raised cake - is an inadequate and even misleading, given the fact that America`s favorite dessert has assumed so many incarnations, so many sizes, and shapes and flavors." - Martha Stewart
2. "It’s much harder to be sad while eating a cookie." – Jane Lee Logan
3. "Funny, how one good cookie could calm the mind and even elevate a troubled soul." - Dean Koontz
4. "Cookie: Formerly a sweet cupcake, which we accepted with pleasure. Today: a ridiculously salty little computer file, which must be vehemently refused." - Luc Fayard
5. "A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand." - Barbara Johnson
6. "I love chocolate chip cookies - really anything with chocolate will do!" - Laura Wilkinson
7. "No one can sleep if a bunch of chocolate chip cookies sings all night in the cupboard." - Snoopy, Charles M. Schulz
8. "You are the milk to my cookies." – Anonymous
9. "Grandmothers can always be counted on to produce sweets, cookies, and candies that seem to taste nicer from her than from anyone else." - Elizabeth Faye
10. "Every cookie is a sugar cookie. A cookie without sugar is a cracker." - Gary Gulman
11. "People have got to learn: if they don't have cookies in the cookie jar, they can't eat cookies." - Suze Orman
12. "Life is better with fresh baked cookies." – Anonymous
13. "I like cookies, any cookie you put in front of me - animal cookies, sugar cookies, anything crunchy." - Maria Shriver
14. "The pleasure lies not in the cookies, but in the pattern the crumbs make when the cookies crumble." - Michael Korda
15. "I was not a mother like the others. I didn't make cookies. You can buy cookies, but not love." - Raquel Welch
16. "My weak spot is laziness. Oh, I have a lot of weak spots: cookies, croissants." - Anthony Hopkins
17. "Life is a box of cookies. You know those tin boxes with assorted cookies? There are always those you like and those you don't. When you start taking all the good ones right away, then only the ones you don't like remain. That's what I always think in moments of crisis. I better get these bad guys out of the way, then everything will be fine. So life is a box of cookies." - Haruki Murakami
18. "Opening the door upon arriving home from school to the heavenly aroma of freshly baked cookies leaves an indelible print in one's mind." - Jean Pare
19. "Nothing is more effective than sincere, accurate praise, and nothing is more lame than a cookie-cutter compliment." - Bill Walsh
20. "Sometimes me think, “What is Friend?” Then me say, “Friend is someone to share the last cookie with." - The Cookie Monster
21. "You so not have to depend on any junk food if you have these cookies in your bag all the time. They are light to consume and you will be able to control your unnecessary hunger." - Ted Alling
22. "Whatever their true beginnings, fortune cookies are one of the few contemporary manifestations of wisdom writing, the ancient forerunner of the aphorism." - James Geary
23. "Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap." - Barbara Jordan
24. "Cookies that enter your heart, one sliver of chocolate at a time." - Fabrizio Caramagna
25. "If people would only look to the cookie, all our problems would be solved." - Jerry Seinfeld
26. "My grannies would both bake things like shortbreads and cookies. I think whenever I smell those kinds of things it really takes me back to my childhood." - Curtis Stone
27. "I absolutely love making chocolate chip cookies. I mean, it's fun. It's exciting. Beyond the fact that I love making them, I love eating them." -Debbi Fields
28. "My good morning has hair that smells like milk and cookies." - @mesmeri, Twitter
29. "Whenever I have even a spare second, I’m in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cookies. I make a mean batch of chocolate chippers." - Karlie Kloss
30. "If you can't change the world with chocolate chip cookies, how can you change the world?" - Pat Murphy
31. "And then yes, it happens, the cookies that come out of the box change your gaze. A kind of switch that turns on happiness." - Fabrizio Caramagna
32. "Fortune cookies are a good idea. If the message is positive, it can make your day that much better." - Yao Ming
33. "I was dramatically shaped by my aunts and grandmother because they convinced me there was always a cookie available." - Newt Gingrich
34. "I brought a teaspoon of tea to my lips, in which I had soaked a piece of madeleine. But at the very moment that that sip mixed with biscuit crumbs touched my palate, I started, attentive to what was extraordinary in me." - Marcel Proust
35. "There's nothing more reassuring to kids than a plate of their favorite chocolate chip, oatmeal, or peanut butter cookies." - Lauren Chattman
36. "No human being deserves to find an empty cookie bag in the morning." - @olli_gu, Twitter
37. "If you think dogs can't count, try putting three cookies in your pocket and then give Fido only two." - Phil Pastoret
38. "I love cookies baking. During the winter, they have these candles that smell like cookies, and I always buy like a hundred of them." - Jared Padalecki
39. "Most chocolate chip cookies don't contain enough chocolate chips." - Judith Olney
40. "I use nothing but the best ingredients. My cookies are always baked fresh. I price cookies so that you cannot make them at home for any less. And I still give cookies away." - Debbi Fields
41. "Sometimes we can't close a box of cookies, let alone with the past." - @masse78, Twitter
42. "I do not know how I developed the interest for baking. If I am not shooting, I head back home and start baking my favourite cakes and cookies." - Radhika Pandit
43. "I have a constant sweet tooth, so I like anything from the bakery, like cupcakes, cookies." - Carmen Electra
44. "Cookies are known around the world as biscuits, keks, teacakes and biscotti, and everyone has a favorite." - Jean Pare
45. "Diet is that thing when you eat 70 gr. of pasta in white, but then with the coffee you devour 80 cookies." - @dbric511, Twitter
A plate of cookies is a great way to end dinner and really nice to share at the holidays." - Bobby Flay
47. "I want to take all our best moments, put them in a jar, and take them out like cookies and savor each one of them forever." - Crystal Woods
48. "I think baking cookies is equal to Queen Victoria running an empire. There's no difference in how seriously you take the job, how seriously you approach your whole life."- Martha Stewart
49. "A cookie a day keeps the sadness away. An entire jar of cookies a day brings it back." - Anonymous
50. "What children need most are the essentials that grandparents offer in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, life lessons. And most importantly, the cookies." - Rudy Giuliani
51. "I am a picky eater. By that I mean, I love to pick the raisins out of oatmeal raisin cookies, the chips out of chocolate chip cookies, the white side off of black and white cookies, and the vanilla center out of Oreos." - Dylan Lauren
52. "There’s a large part of me that’s four years old. I wake up in the morning and I know that somewhere there’s a cookie. I don’t know where it is but I know it’s mine and I have to go find it. That’s how I live my life. My life is amazingly filled with fun." - Newt Gingrich
53. "No matter how bad your day is, when you start talking about cookies or cakes or pies, or you bring someone cookies, there's just not bad news. The worst news is, 'Hey, there's sugar in that." - Christina Tosi
54. "Oracle: That's it, the secret is this: you have to use your hands.
Oracle: Cookies, like everything, require love." - From the movie "The Matrix Revolutions"
55. "Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal." - Sandra Lee
56. "Bread pudding makes me weak. I have been known to be moved to tears by cookies and ice cream, and ribs are a spiritual experience for me." - Bill Rancic
57. "What good is having all of the cookies when you can't eat anymore?" - Anthony T. Hincks
58. "I read the bottoms of the cookie boxes." - @ollie_gu, Twitter
59. "I make the best oatmeal cookies in the world ever, but I don't make them often because it's not fair… towards other cookies." - From the movie "Friends"
61. "In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips." - Salman Rushdie
62. "All the things I used to like - cookies, ice cream, gumbo - I don't like anymore." - Etta James
63. "If someone ate your cookies, then you are not alone." - Anonymous
64. "I'm addicted to chocolate chip cookies. I mean that seriously. If there are chocolate chip cookies, I will devour them." - Hasan Minhaj
65. "My cheat days are bread, bread, bread, and cookies. I love bread!" -Jessie James Decker
66. "When I was about to graduate, I asked myself, 'What could you do every day and never get sick of?' My answer was really simple: Make cookies." - Christina Tosi
67. "One of the best things in life-warm chocolate chip cookies." - Anonymous
68. "Every time I baked cookies for people as a kid, it made me so happy. But when I was in culinary school and working in fine-dining restaurants, that was not a thing." - Christina Tosi
69. "I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession, which I entered before my husband was in public life." - Hillary Clinton
70. "Words fashioned with somewhat over precise diction are like shapes turned out by a cookie cutter." - Peter De Vries
71. "Cookies are happy, because that is their job. Making those you know, and don't know happy. They tell people you care." - Brent M. Jones
72. "I have a major weakness for Oreo cookies and David Yurman jewelry." - Frankie Grande
73. "I was raised by a gaggle of women who all loved to bake. Dessert always existed after any savory meal. I was raised with cookies on the plate, brownies in a Tupperware container, and so on." - Christina Tosi
74. "If you know cookies are your weakness, don't even bring them in the house because, like me, you will eat them." - Rachel Hollis
75. "We always try to remember that at the end of the day, it's just cookies. Don't stress that hard, because it's a terrible thing to take home with you." - Christina Tosi
76. "I have days when I say, 'I'm going to have five chocolate chip cookies today.' I'll have a salad every day but every week I have a cheat day." - Melissa Etheridge
77. "Joy and sorrow are like milk and cookies. That's how well they go together." - Neil Gaiman
You might also enjoy these best dessert quotes.
Funny cookie quotes
These quotes will have you laughing all the way to your cookie jar!
78. "Taking pictures is like tiptoeing into the kitchen late at night and stealing Oreo cookies." - Diane Arbus
79. "Remember, sex is like a Chinese dinner. It ain't over 'til you both get your cookie." - Alec Baldwin
80. "I'm not Mr. Nice Guy, I'm a tough cookie." - Thomas Muster
81. "Denmark exports hundreds of tons of biscuits to the United States. The United States exports hundreds of tons of biscuits to Denmark. And one says: oh well they will be different cookies. So why the fuck don't they swap recipes?" - Beppe Grillo
82. "The Vice-Presidency is sort of like the last cookie on the plate. Everybody insists he won't take it, but somebody always does." - Bill Vaughan
83. "I log on and there are so many cookies embedded in my computer - it's like they know what I need before I do." - Lisa Joy
84. "I would love to eat my body weight in chocolate chip cookies, french fries, and peanut butter, but I don't. I choose not to. That's on me, just like it's on me if I choose to do it." - Gunnar Peterson
85. "Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues." - Woody Paige
86. "Thank you Denmark, without your cookie boxes we wouldn't know where to put the needles and threads." - @Tremenoventi, Twitter
87. "I wanted always to appear strong and in control . . . .Then the cookie began to crumble." - Chris Evert
88. "I breathe and repeat to myself:
broken cookies are as good as others
broken cookies are as good as others."
89. "My grandmother, Erminia 'Minnie' Morocco, treated cookies like a form of currency." - Chris Morocco
90. "You are old when the number of pills you take in the morning exceeds the number of cookies you soak in milk." -@AlbertHofman72, Twitter
91. "Who needs astrology? The wise man gets by on fortune cookies." - Edward Abbey
92. "I once broke up with a boyfriend because he couldn't tell the difference between milk-only cookies and both tea and milk cookies." -@ollie_gu, Twitter
93. "Some days should be spent on the balcony, watching the rain through the tea vapors. Eating cookie shaped hearts." - @AlbertHofman72, Twitter
94. "If you lose count of how many cookies you ate, the calorie intake ceases to exist. True story." - Frank Iero
95. I was really freaked out when I heard that Cookie Monster was going to be changed to Veggie Monster, but that turned out to be a lie." - Elizabeth Meriwether
Want to laugh more? Check out these funny cake quotes.
Christmas cookies quotes
There is nothing quite like Christmas time! Celebrate it with these Christmas cookie quotes.
96. "Classic Christmas cookies are really time-consuming. Instead, make a bar you can bake in a pan and just cut up, like a brownie or a blondie or a shortbread, which still has that Christmas vibe." - Zooey Deschanel
97. "Christmas cookies can't help but be retro - they are memory first, sugar-flour-egg-redhot-gumdrop-sparkle reality second." - Dana Goodyear
98. My family, as you can probably guess, was more into Christmas cookies and not so much the fruitcake. - Christina Tosi
99. "My sister, mom, and I always make holiday treats like Christmas cutout cookies and red and green chocolate chip cookies." - Devon Windsor
100. "I love to make Christmas cookies, chocolate chips, peanut butter cookies, pecan pies, coconut macaroons, fruitcakes." - Divine
101. "My favorite part was when my grandfather and I would make a special trip to Firpo's Bakery for red and green Christmas cookies and fruitcake studded with the sweetest cherries I've ever tasted. Usually Firpo's was too expensive for our slim budget, but Christmas mornings they gave a discount to any children who came in." - Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
101. "What about Santa's cookies? I suppose 'parents' eat those, too?" - Will Ferrell
And here are a few proverbs about cookies...
1. "Cookies are made of butter and love." - Norwegian proverb
2. "That's the way the cookie crumbles. That's how cookies crumble." - Chinese Proverb
I really hope that you enjoyed this beautiful collection of cookie quotes and picked one or two to remember.
Don’t forget to pin this post to Pinterest. I hope you enjoyed all these quotes about cookies.
Note: The quotes' spelling and grammar match with the source.
If you want to share a cookie quote or know the quote's author marked as "anonymous," please, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.