The most beautiful collection of ice cream quotes and phrases about this delicious dessert is here. Whether you are looking for a funny ice cream saying or aphorism, there are enough sweet sayings to satisfy any craving!
No one knows to say exactly who invented ice cream. It is possible that it originated in China around 2000 BC and was made with very cooked rice, spices, and milk and then solidified with snow.
Nowadays, ice cream is universal craving. You cannot get bored with an extensive range of flavor options available in stores: vanilla, chocolate, caramel, etc.
But interestingly, that hat one-third of all ice cream sold in the world is still vanilla.
If you are an ice cream lover, you will appreciate these quotes, funny sayings, and aphorisms about ice cream parlors and ice cream makers.
Instead, keep any of these 30 quotes about ice cream on hand to make all your ice cream-loving followers melt.
Quotes about ice cream
Do you know what's coming up this summer? It is that time of year again!
The weather is predicted to be hot, and everyone wants their "ice cream fix."
But before you go out choosing which flavor has the most sprinkles, make sure to pick your favorite quote on this topic.
1. "I scream. You shout. We all scream for ice cream." - "Ice cream"
2. "The only emperor is the emperor of ice cream." - Wallace Stevens
3. "It is a grave error to assume that ice cream consumption requires hot weather." - Anne Fadiman
4. "It's funny. When people come to buy ice cream, they are happy. It's a delight." - Mike Manfredi
5. "You miss 100% of the ice cream you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky
6. "Ice cream brings people together." - Doug Ducey
7. "I always liked running as a kid. You know how eating chocolate or ice cream makes you feel good? That's the same way that running and competing makes me feel." - Ashton Eaton
8. "The secret to scooping ice cream is all about the scooper. You have to dip it in water before and after every scoop. Then it just rolls off." -Crystal Reed
9. "To see a starving child eat a bowl of rice like it's ice cream - there's a satisfaction in that, which words cannot express." - Ronnie Hepperly
10. "Sometimes if you've got a story that's interesting enough, you don't need to pour sugar on ice cream. The ice cream is great." - Paul Schneider
11. "After I win a match, I celebrate it by having an ice cream." - Saina Nehwal
12. "You didn't sell or want to buy me ice cream. You gave me my favorite flavor." - Petra Hermans
13. "I'm not a ice cream, I'm a human being." - Louise Rennison
14. "Even an ice cream parlor - a definite advantage - does not alleviate the sorrow I feel for a town lacking a bookstore." - Natalie Goldberg
15. "Life would be vanilla ice cream without 31 flavors of individuality." - Heather King
16. "I love dessert. All kinds. But there's something about ice cream that makes me happy. I am drawn to its simplicity. I am perplexed by the endless supply of ever-increasing flavor options. And I'm always in the mood for sprinkles and a sugar cone." - Rachel Nichols
17. "It's not ice cream. It's powerful products." - Billy Tauzin
18. "My indulgences are Skittles and rum and raisin ice cream." - Sanya Richards-Ross
19. "I don't think I've ever seen pie advertised. That's how you know it's good. They advertise ice cream and other desserts. They advertise the bejeeezus out of yogurt, but I haven't seen one pie commercial." - Adam Carolla
20. "It's like a temptation to eat ice cream instead of something better for you." - Pete Sorensen
21. "The taste is acquired. You may need to unlearn the taste of chocolate or ice cream." - Diane von Furstenberg
22. "I ain't no veggie, like my flesh to the bone, alive and licking on your ice cream cone." - Alice Cooper
23. "Ice cream cravings are not to be taken lightly." - Betsy Canas Garmon
24. "Ice cream is the perfect buffer because you can do things a bit lightly. Also, people have an emotional response to ice cream, it's more than food. So I think when you combine caring and eating delicious food, it's a very powerful combination." - Jerry Greenfield
25. "Fortunately, I am lucky enough to be able to eat ice cream. I must have my cookies and cream! But I work a lot, so I burn a lot of calories." - Adrain Peterson
26. "New clothes are a great way to deal after a breakup. A good mix CD also helps you get through it and... you know, 72 hours of ice cream." - Jennifer Love Hewitt
27. "You can show me stick ice cream and I can tell you if it's good or bad just by looking at it." - O. Winston Link
28. "I always say whoever can figure out how to make ice cream healthy will be a gazillionaire." - Justin Deeley
29. "Hot fudge is the prince of fairies, a knight in chocolate armor - ice cream bliss forever." - Terri Quotes
30. "It's never too early for ice cream." - Michael Scott
31. "I doubt that in the world there is a more exciting surprise for anyone than the first adventure with ice cream." - Heywood Campbell Brown
32. "If life is a bowl of black ice cream, the little moments we've enjoyed are colorful glitter everywhere." - Anonymous
33. "Ice cream goes with spring." - Susan Hill
34. "Leaving the ice cream parlor, with a small cup of mild "I would like", while the summer passes by." - Fabrizio Caramagna
35. "Eat ice cream. Read books. Be happy." - Carew Papritz
36. "A day without ice cream was a day wasted." - Iain Pears
37. "Pour the sauce over the ice cream. It will harden. This is what you worked for." - Nicholson Baker
38. "Mint ice cream scoops with chocolate cow chips." - Jim Bishop
39. "Everyone knows that ice cream is worth cold. Like anything virtuous, you must suffer to earn the reward." - Brandon Sanderson
40. "Sometimes life is what it is, and the best you can hope for is ice cream." - Abbi Waxman
41. "Let's not take the ice cream in the cup and then make that little mix that makes you sad. Better the cone that makes malaga taste dripping down the arm but it is also the only way we have left to become children again." - Luciana Littizzetto
42. "Summer wouldn't be summer without ice cream. Ice is love's favorite currency." - Washer
43. "I'd rather be home and eat ice cream than go out and get lost." - Taylor Swift
44. "Ice cream - the great fondant of any resolution." - Dr. Idel Dreimer
45. "Yet another dream that melts in your fingers like ice cream, who knows what taste it was." - Fabrizio Caramagna
46. "The only thing that matters in the end is to eat an ice cream cone, play a trombone, plant a little tree, good God, you're free now." - Ray Manzarek
47. "Ice cream is my comfort, / it repays me for every wrong, / ice cream comforts me / and makes my throat sweet." - Skiantos
48. "If I went back to the world, I would just like to warm up in winter and eat ice creams in summer." - Charles-Louis de Montesquieu
49. "To educate my son to generosity, I ask him for a bite of his ice cream. But I eat it all. To educate him also to the harsh reality." - @MaxMangione, Twitter
50. "Forget about art. Trust the ice cream." - Charles Baxter
51. "From the loudspeakers of the truck, music, usually of a circus type, announced the arrival of the ice cream man, giving the children time to grab all the change they found around the house and run to meet him. The ice cream maker was called The Good Humor Man, the man of good humor." - John Irving
52. "When you crave ice cream, a small ice cream just makes you want more ice cream." - @lafranci82, Twitter
53. "We are all ice cream castles in the summer. Ice castles in summer." - Morris Day
54. "When everyone has let you down... You still have ice cream." - Keegan Allen
55. "I have always wanted to own a homemade ice cream shop!" - Lela Rose
56. "They say ice cream is the best friend of the summer. It is hot, we sweat, we are thirsty, we seek refreshment - never was a word more suitable - in environments, clothes, food, drinks that lower the temperature or at least its perception. The story of ice creams and sorbets begins just like this: in the south by exploiting the ice accumulated in the niviers and in the north by transforming the milk of the pastures into very cold creams." - Licia Granello
57. "They can crumble as easily as ice cream in this heat." - Samy Nelson
58. "You are inexorably aged when you buy ice cream for a child and you don't want it." - @Ftzj, Twitter
59. "On ice cream: every time I take it, it's temples, churches, obelisks, cliffs; it's like a picturesque geography that I first admire, then convert those monuments of raspberry and vanilla in my throat." - Marcel Proust
60. "Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time." - Charles M. Schulz
61. "I don't cry over spilled milk, but a fallen scoop of ice cream is enough to ruin my day." - Terri Guillemets
62. "How complicated can ice cream flavors be? How much can you put in there? I mean, when the flavor's something like banana ice cream with caramel, fudge chunks, cheddar goldfish and pennies - you've got to draw a line there." - Marc Maron
63. "My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate - this is my philosophy." - Thornton Wilder
64. "I have no recipes, no magic formulas. Each ice cream I make has a particular scent, its own scent. It is never the same as the one before, it will never be the same as the one after. Each one, however, brings out the memory of something; a trip, a walk, a loved one, a loved one. My dream, perhaps unattainable, is to manufacture a perfume that concentrates all the scents, harmoniously approaching God, the quintessence of perfumes. Never betray your childhood dreams. If you open your hearts, perhaps, we will be able to taste the glorious final ice cream." - João de Deus
65. "Power gives right to the head, it cannot be resisted. You are like a diabetic in front of ice cream: you would like to say no, but you have a physical need for chocolate!" - Gregory House
66. "No, I was just good at holding ice cream cones." - Mitch Hedberg
67. "I don't think the problem is telling people you're on a diet. The problem is eating ice cream for breakfast." - Chelsea Handler
68. "Ice cream does not harm at the end of the meal, on the contrary it is useful, because it recalls the suitable heat to digest well to the ventricle; but always beware, if thirst does not force you, to drink between meals, so as not to disturb digestion, as you need this high chemistry work of nature not to be harassed." - Pellegrino Artusi
69. "We don't trust too much in our spirit to make our home pleasant for our guests, we buy ice cream." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
70. "When I have bad days, I just eat lots of chocolate ice cream and dance to the Lion King soundtrack. It's really odd, but it's true." - Blake Lively
71. "You can describe me as ice cream! I'm cold… But you know… The ice cream is very sweet." - Hanako Ishii
72. "When you're dead, you're dead, but until then, there's ice cream!" - from the movie "The Mentalist"
73. "The things I care about are the most pedestrian things in the world. I care about good ice cream and being a good dad and a decent husband." - Michael Ian Black
74. "I know I have to run 20 more minutes if I eat ice cream. Basically, I eat everything, but I just do more training." - Jackie Chan
Cute ice cream quotes
Imagine being rewarded with a lifetime supply of this luxury frozen treat for creating a cute ice cream quote. That sounds like a good idea, doesn't it?
75. "Without ice cream, there would be chaos and darkness." - Don Kardong
76. "Ice cream is good when you're sad." - Anonymous
77. "Ice cream is my comfort food." - Jessie Ware
78. "Life is like ice cream, taste it before it melts." - Anonymous
79. "There are problems that only coffee and ice cream can fix." - Amal El-Mohtar
80. "Ice cream is bliss on a cone, with sprinkles." - Terri Quotes
81. "Ice cream is condensed happiness." - Jessie Lane Adams
82. "I guess ice cream is one of those things that is beyond the imagination." - LM Montgomery
83. "You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and it's pretty much the same thing." - Anonymous
84. "Ice cream. Italian ice cream. The greatest thing that will ever happen to you." - Jenna Evans Welch
85. "It is the little girl in me who eats all this ice cream. I have nothing to do with it." -@_Luilla_, Twitter
86. "The ice cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn’t illegal." - Voltaire
87. "Ice cream is not a dessert.
Ice cream is not a dessert.
Ice cream is not a food.
It is a concept of happiness."
- @masse78, Twitter
Funny quotes about ice cream
What better way to cool off on a hot day than ice cream? So pick your favorite flavor and get laughing!
88. "White pants should be worn on two occasions: One, never. And two, if you're selling ice cream." - Greg Proops
89. "Sucking your thumb without a blanket is like eating a cone without ice cream!" - Charles M. Schulz
90. "Humor is the chocolate chips in the ice cream of life." - Barbara Johnson
91. "Never trust a skinny ice cream man." - Ben Cohen
92. "I have summer in my throat it tastes like ice cream." - Giusi Quarenghi
93. "When I was a kid, I thought, "Man, if I could ever afford all the ice cream I want to eat, it's as rich as I want it to be." - Jimmy Dean
94. "I just taught my kids what taxes are by eating 38% of their ice cream." - Conan O'Brien
95. "You can pour melted ice cream over regular ice cream. It's like asauce!" - Chris Pratt
96. "I had always thought that once you grew up you could do anything you wanted - stay up all night or eat ice-cream straight out of the container." - Bill Bryson
97. "How do you say no when a little kid is asking you for ice cream? I know I can't say no to it myself." - Jimmie Johnson
98. "Until someone spills ice cream on you, you don't do yard work." - Randy Pausch
99. "The saying "the cherry on top" is only a good metaphor if the person listening or reading actually likes cherries on top of their ice cream." - Christopher Jones
100. "Do you have any bald ice cream?" - Bobby H. Barbee, Sr.
101. "Tomorrow we can eat broccoli, but today is for ice cream." - Malory Hobson
102. "Chilli ice cream doesn't taste bad. But I wouldn't eat it again." - Boman Irani
103. "I really love the smoked ice cream because it's so unexpected. Yet when you taste it, it's sort of familiar and otherworldly at the same time. I guess that's what I really like about what smoke does to food." - Steven Raichlen
104. "I think the serving size of ice cream is when you hear the scoop hitting the bottom of the container." - Brian Regan
105. "Unless your name is Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now." - Terri Quotes
106. "I used to go and watch the rich eat ice cream . This is one of the things I will remember all my life." - Tiziano Terzani
107. "Being married means I can break wind and eat ice cream in bed." - Brad Pitt
108. "For a thorough use of ice cream cones, buy two; eat one and drop the other." - Claes Oldenburg
109. "I think choosing between men and women is like choosing between cake and ice cream. You'd be daft not to try both when there are so many different flavors." - Bjork
110. "Optimists are naive; they would come to believe they could find an ice cream shop even in hell!" - Mehmet Murat Ildan
111. "I love revision. Where else can spilled milk be turned into ice cream?" - Katherine Paterson
112. "Being cold does not necessarily mean being bad: ice creams, for example, are delicious!" - Anonymous
113. "Being in a marriage and having children is the greatest pleasure, but it is certainly not the easiest pleasure. It is not like eating ice cream." - Andrew Solomon
114. "You can't ruin a friendship with sex. It would be like trying to ruin an ice cream with chocolate chips." - Rajesh Koothrappali
115. "A certain mom, when her baby has eaten spinach, usually rewards him with an ice cream. What additional information would you need to be able to predict if the baby: a) she will come to love or hate spinach; b) to love or hate ice cream; c) to love or hate mum?" - Gregory Bateson
116. "If something had to be full of calories and cholesterol, why couldn't broccoli be, instead of ice cream?" - Doug Larson
117. "Dear God, if you can find a way to put vitamins in candy and ice cream instead of spinach and cod liver oil, I would be very grateful." - Bob Phillips
118. "It's never too late for ice cream and it's never too early for pizza." - Anonymous
119. "The ice cream cones that when I was a child cost 50 lire have reached 2000. I should have bought a million and put them aside. Wouldn't that have been a great investment?" - Fabio Fazio
120. "In 2058 genetically modified ice cream will be able to swim and will no longer drown in coffee." - Maurizio Crozza
121. "Once out of the cinema, I would like to buy myself an ice cream, but since I don't have a penny left, I lick my wallet all the way home: I didn't like the film very much, but I never liked ice cream as much." - Alessandro Bergonzoni
122. "I like people who have different tastes from mine. Especially when there is little ice cream." - @egyzia, Twitter
123. "Age does not dampen the extreme disappointment caused by a scoop of ice cream falling from the cone." - Jim Fiebig
124. "When you are stressed you eat ice cream, chocolate and sweets. Do you know why? Because 'stressed' written backwards is "desserts." - Anonymous
125. "The job of Giulianello's father consisted of opening the ice creams, removing the paper, unwrapping them, licking them and saying: "This ice cream is good it can go" or "This ice cream is not good it can't go". Then he closed them, rewrapped them and collected them and they were sent to bars ..." - Nino Frassica
126. "The ice cream makers had stopped making ice creams because there was no longer any taste." - Alessandro Bergonzoni
127. "Have you ever spent days and days creating ice cream flavors that no one has ever tasted before? Like, chicken and phone? Green mouse ice cream was the worst. I didn't like it at all." - Neil Gaiman
128. "The only things you can really like after such a short time are ice cream flavors and comfortable shoes." - Janette Rallison
129. "Reason for the visit?" - Those who do not put cream on ice cream and then with a spoon take yours, Doctor." - @Buiobuione, Twitter
130. "Age does not diminish the extreme sorrow of seeing a scoop of ice cream fall from the cone." - Jim Fiebg
131. "When I start something, I finish it and the ice cream tub knows this very well." - @ilmarziano, Twitter
132. "Everything slows down with age, except the time it takes for cake and ice cream to reach your hips." - John Wagner
133. "That shot from the sofa worthy of a sprinter when I suddenly remember that I have ice cream in the freezer." - @_Luilla_, Twitter
134. "The perfect number is not three. It is not two. Is one. Because we only need one bed, one pillow and one teaspoon for ice cream." - @guidofruscoloni, Twitter )
135. "I ate ice cream in the park, and now I'm all dirty from a distant childhood." - @wzgore, Twitter
136. "I prefer tubs of ice cream to tubs in the pool." - @Hell, Twitter
137. "In my brain there is a lack of receptors for signals such as "don't eat another ice cream." - @IdeeXScrittori, Twitter
138. "We could start spreading the rumor that ice cream is a powerful antidepressant until the state makes it reimbursable as a drug" - @diodeglizilla, Twitter
139. "At 20 you want him perfect, at 25 a perfect asshole, at 30 a perfect husband, at 35 perfectible, at 40 “Tonight sofa, film and ice cream. Perfect!" - Wild Lucarelli
140. "I know I don't know" said Socrates, when his wife asked him what happened to the ice cream that was in the fridge." - @MaxMangione, Twitter
141. "Who knows what bad problems those who bite the Magnum had as children, instead of eating first the chocolate and then the ice cream." - @federicaceretti, Twitter
142. "It takes me an hour to choose the flavors of ice cream, let alone make the important decisions of my life." - @postfisso2012, Twitter
143. "How wonderful the children, they choose ice cream not based on tastes but based on colors: "I want pink, green and orange!" - @Nicolabrunialti, Twitter )
144. "There is nothing wrong with me that a little ice cream can't correct." - Anonymous
145. "Pistachio ice cream is another thing you understand as an adult." - @MalcaTeresa, Twitter
146. "It was so big, sweet, tender, lustful, and that's it. Why, ice cream, why?" - Lia Celi
147. "There is even pasta and bean ice cream. I took one and they gave me the receipt for two and fifty euros. I protested: "But didn't it cost two euros? I did not put cream on it!". "Eh, but we put the pork rinds in it!" - Alessandro Siani
148. "An ice cream cone can solve any problem - even if only for a few minutes." - Anonymous
159. "Single life -
Do you want a pizza?
Grab a pizza
Do you want some ice cream?
Get some ice cream.
Do you want to have sex?
Get yourself another pizza."
- @Valentinaveltro, Twitter
150. "The best soda ice cream ever tasted." - Lou Costello
151. "They made the Chilli Magnum. But is it possible? Nu gelato cu 'o cerasiello!  I went into a bar and ordered: «A magnum in cerasiello». The bartender replied: "I'm sorry, there is only a Cucciolone garlic and oil left." - Alessandro Siani
152. "It's not that I eat a lot of ice cream, it's that I want to stay cool inside." - @_Luilla_, Twitter)
153. "In an interview, Hillary Clinton said she likes nearly every flavor of ice cream. When he heard this, Chris Christie said "Hey, she stole my speech." - Conan O'Brien
154. "8 pm Light salad
21 But yes, 2 fries from
9.30 pm Finished package
22 Gummy Bears
23 Ice Cream Tub
24 Garlic, oil and chilli." -
- @_Luilla_, Twitter
155. "Now just the thought of eating ice cream puts weight on me." - David Nail
166. "You know what ambrosia tastes like? It tastes like all the things you can't eat on Weight Watchers. Cheeseburgers, sugar cookies, regular freaking ice cream instead of, like, ice cream that's made out of air and human hope." - John Green
167. "It was quite a challenge to make people eat crab ice cream." - Heston Blumenthal
168. "I will run when needed. When the ice cream truck does sixty." - Wendy Liebman
169. "Like cats and ice cream, showers were among life's simple, uncomplicated pleasures." - Mary Jo Putney
170. "Youre gonna grow up and marry some ice cream! Haha!" - Jeff Kinney
Quotes for ice cream lovers
Ice cream lovers alert! Here are some famous quotes from celebrities who can't get enough of this sweet treat.
171. "I never say no to ice cream." - Ingrid Betancourt
172. "If you love ice cream, why stop at a scoop? Have two, three. Too much is never enough." - Morris Lapidus
"I like to eat - Kit Kats or cookies and ice cream." I need sugar five times a day." - Kim Kardashian
174. "There are only two things worth living for, one is good ice cream, the other is even better ice cream." - Fabrizio Caramagna
175. "The best time for ice cream is always." - Anonymous
176. "Love ice cream. I let myself have that about once a week. Vanilla." - Tim Tebow
177. "It was the color of someone buying you an ice cream cone for no reason at all." - Lemony Snicket
178. "Lieutenant Dan, I got you some ice cream. Lieutenant Dan, ice cream!" - Forrest Gump
179. "Not to like ice cream is to show oneself uninterested in food." - Joseph Epstein
180. "I love ice cream with silly swirls, hot fudge hopes, happy cherries, whipped cream dreams - and eat it with friends who are crazy." - Terri Quotes
181. "When I’m no longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg." - Snoop Dogg
182. "There is no love more sincere than the love of ice cream." - George Bernard Shaw
183. "An Oscar, sex, ice cream and a pizza… If I had this every day for the rest of my life I would be happy." - Dustin Hoffman
184. "My love for ice cream started at an early age – and has never left!" - Ginger Rogers
Ice cream love quotes
What is love? It is like an ice cream cone with many different flavors. Some might say it has no taste, but you can be completely addicted to its flavor that hits you in the gut when you take your first bite!
185. "Falling in love is a truly transcendental experience. It's like eating pizza-flavored ice cream!" - Mike Birbiglia
186. "Love is buying your wife's favorite flavor of ice cream. Even when she's not there." - @Nicolabrunialti, Twitter
187. "It is true love when you love it despite being just ice cream." @Noebasta, Twitter
188. "Sometimes I don't know if I want a love story or pistachio ice cream, I always get confused." - @AndreaNu, Twitter
189. "Is there a better way to prove your burning love to a girl than giving her ice cream?" - Richard D. Ware
190. "Sometimes all you need is love… Oh wait! And ice cream and chocolate to go with it, as love today is anything but sweet." - Megha Khare
191. "First love is like vanilla ice cream. There may be many eclectic flavors, but there will only be one classic." - Akchar
192. "Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top." - Jimmy Dean
193. "Kissing with the tip of the tongue is like ice-cream melting. It was he who taught me that a kiss has a soul and colour of its own." - Weihui Zhou
Chocolate ice cream quotes
The perfect chocolate ice cream quote is here for you, waiting to be devoured.
194. "If you eat chocolate ice cream without getting dirty you are not worthy of chocolate ice cream." - RubinoMauro, Twitter
195. "If he is shy he is a reserved man,
if he is attentive he is altruistic,
if he is banal he is superficial,
if he is sweet and a little salty he is a chocolate ice cream."
- @mr_takki, Twitter
196. "Everything was chocolate ice cream and kisses and wind." - Francesca Lia Block
197. "I love chocolate. I love chocolate ice cream. I love chocolate candy. The darker the better." - Nancy Pelosi
Sorbet or ice cream? Or both? What a tough choice!
198. "Two things in this world deserve the first honor: ice cream sorbet and warm love." - Carlo Goldoni
199. "Sorbets, a successful synthesis of ice and fruit, which refresh with vigor and melt in the mouth like an icy pour." - Muriel Barbery
200. In the simple word "sorbet" an entire world is embodied. - Muriel Barbery
201. "The sorbet is airy, almost immaterial, it just makes a little foam in contact with our heat, then, conquered, crushed, liquefied, it evaporates in the throat, leaving to the tongue only the fascinating reminiscence of the fruit and water that are slipped away." - Muriel Barbery
And finally, there is a couple of proverbs about ice cream...
1. "Better to have ice cream in the butt than an ice cream in the butt." - Roman proverb
Who got burned with milk blows on ice cream." - Turkish proverb
Have you ever started your day with a mouth-watering chocolate ice cream cone? It is worth trying!
I also hope you enjoyed these witty and clever phrases about ice cream.
Share this post with other ice cream lovers and friends on your Facebook, Twitter, or blog.
And don't forget to pin this post to Pinterest to come back later.
Note: The quotes' spelling and grammar match the source.
If you want to share an ice cream quote or know the quote's author marked as "anonymous," email me at email@example.com.