Enjoy a list of the best cupcake quotes and sayings from top personalities to brighten up your day. Then, copy and paste funny cupcake phrases to your social media to bring a smile to your family and friends.
Cupcakes are one of the best desserts in terms of making and eating them.
They are a part of our everyday life and birthday celebrations. They bring back childhood memories, especially when you eat them for breakfast.
From birthday parties to prom night, cupcake flavors range from simple vanilla with cream cheese frosting to chocolate fudgy brownie-like cupcakes pipped with chocolate ganache.
Do you know that the world's largest cupcake weighed 1,176.6 kg or 2,594 lb and was baked by Georgetown Cupcake in Sterling, Virginia, in 2011?
And the world's most expensive cupcake had a price tag of $42,000. In Gaithersburg, Maryland, the Classic Bakery made this delicate dessert back in 2009.
It featured nine .75 carat round diamonds and was topped with one 3-carat round-cut diamond.
Here is a beautiful collection of cute cupcake quotes, sayings, phrases, and funny jokes for all cupcake lovers.
"If only everything in life could be as sweet," you might think. But give it a try!
Your dream come true:
Get a 16-page cheat sheet with 120+ ingredients: from cups to grams to ounces and more!
An Essential Weight Conversion Chart!
Quotes about cupcakes
Get inspired with these sweet quotes. Find your favorite one down below.
1."In my mind, there was nothing better than a cupcake with a funny little twist." - Meg Donohue
2. "Sometimes in the midst of all your boy drama, you just need a cupcake." - Susane Colasanti
3. "Baby, said Ranger. You look a little tense. Is there anything I should know? I'm in sugar withdrawal. I gave up the desert and that's all I can think of. It was true five minutes ago. Now that Ranger was standing in front of me, I thought a cupcake wasn't what I actually needed. Maybe I can help you get rid of the donuts, Ranger said. My mouth opened, and I think drool may have leaked out." - Janet Evanovich
4. "What are their names? Psycho and killer? He shook his head. Cupcake and Twinkie. My mouth opened. You are kidding. A smile crossed his lips. Not afraid. If naming them after dessert snacks had been Miss Marva's attempt to make them look cute, it wasn't working." - Lisa Kleypas
5. "You're only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damned red velvet cupcake." - Emma Stone
6. "Happy birthday," she said. "And next time? Eat the stupid cupcake." - Rachel Caine
7. "Us humans are capable of war and sadness and other terrible stuff. But also cupcakes!" - Rainn Wilson
8. "Hey! Don't laugh at me for that cupcake thing. I enjoy cupcakes, therefore everyone should enjoy cupcakes." - Ray Toro
9. "Some people... some people like cupcakes
Exclusively, while myself, I say,
There is naught nor ought there be nothing
So exalted on the face of god's grey
Earth as that prince of foods... the muffin!" - Frank Zappa
10. "We have cupcakes and, of course, they're decorated with Halloween goodies and they have to eat the cupcake and then ride back out." - Sharon Shaw
11. "He studied the cupcake. "The cake is light, fluffy, and complex, and the creamy, tangy frosting complements it so well." - Rajani LaRocca, "Midsummer's Mayhem"
12. "Claudia knew she could never pull off the old-fashioned kind of runaway. In other words, running away in the heat of anger with a backpack on his bag. She didn't like the discomfort, even picnics were messy and inconvenient: all those bugs and the sun melting the ice cream on the cupcakes. Therefore, she decided that her leaving home would not just be running somewhere, but running somewhere." - EL Konigsburg
13. "The little cakes were iced in white, with golden yellow icing roses on top, and instead of ice cream there was sherbet that was a rainbow of colors in each dish." - Jane Louise Curry
14. "While the chocolate cupcakes are baking... mixing some buttermilk into the batter to prevent it from being overly sweet and unbalanced." - Stacey Ballis, "Wedding Girl"
15. "A cupcake is like a great pop song. The whole world in less than three minutes. And it's impossible to have a bad cupcake. In New York you walk everywhere. So I'm always looking, always on the eternal search for the perfect cupcake. I take them very seriously. It's like hunting and gathering for me." - Laurel Nakadate
16. "Well… what you like to bake? ‘Lots of things - brownies, cookies, pies, tarts, scones. But cupcakes are my favorite." - Rajani LaRocca, "Midsummer's Mayhem"
17. "Is Valentine's Day a day to make cupcakes with your children? No, Valentine's is supposed to be a day about romantic love." - Ayelet Waldman
18. "Hostess Bakery factories were closed due to a workers' strike. It was divided. The State Department hired all the Twinkies, the Secret Service hired all the HoHos, the Generals sleep with the Cupcakes, and the voters sent all the Ding Dongs to Congress." - Argus Hamilton
19. "Multiply all ingredients by four to get too many cupcakes." - Jenny Colgan, "Meet Me At The Cupcake Café"
20. "All right, cupcakes. You are about to see the Grand Canyon. Try not to break it. The skywalk can hold the weight of seventy giant jets, for you featherweights should be safe there. If possible, try to avoid pushing yourself overboard as this will cause me additional paperwork." - Rick Riordan
21. "We have fans who bake cookies for the team or they make cupcakes or muffins and stuff like that…" - Kyle Busch
22. "Are you crazy? Flirting with Eli Stock in front of Belissa Norwood, in Belissa Norwood's house, while eating Belissa Norwood's cupcakes?" - Sarah Dessen
23. "These are my wake up cupcakes, antidepressants and a cellphone book." - Courtney Love
24. "About this proposal, cupcake… Morelli." - Janet Evanovich
25. "Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes." - Paul Simon
26. "I'm definitely into things like vegetables, chicken, brown rice, but I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want a Sprinkles cupcake, I get a Sprinkles cupcake. But I won't have it every day… you just have to have a reasonable view of it all." - Abigail Spencer
27. "I'm not a fan of the cupcake image. This idea that you can distract a girl with something frivolous like a cake or shoes or handbags, and she won't be a threat to men." - Joanna Trollope
28. "I'm wearing an outfit that looks like a cupcake… a sparkling pink blouse, a low cut… it's all a little girlie inappropriately… Pink, pink, lots of pink,… Out of practice." - Jennifer Tilly
29. "Nope! I don't want Ouija board, or do the pendulum thing, and I swear if I see a tarot card or a runestone, I'll do a cupcake all over you. (Grace)" - Sherrilyn Kenyon
30. "America is an enormous frosted cupcake in the middle of millions of starving people." - Gloria Steinem
31. "There's such a buildup of crud in my oven, there's only room to bake a single cupcake." - Phyllis Diller
32. "I checked my phone messages. Three in all. The first was from Joe. “Hey, Cupcake.” That was it. That was the whole message. The second was from Ranger. “Yo.” Ranger made Joe look like a chatterbox." - Janet Evanovich
33. "Frank looked at her. But you throw Ding Dongs at monsters. Iris looked horrified. Oh, these are not Ding Dongs. She dug under the counter and pulled out a package of chocolate covered cakes that looked exactly like Ding Dongs. These are gluten-free, no added sugar, vitamin-enriched, soy-free goat's milk and seaweed simulation cupcakes. All natural! Fleecy intervened. I am corrected. Frank suddenly felt as uncomfortable as Percy." - Rick Riordan
34. "That's it, cupcake. You going down." - Rick Riordan
35. "New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani fired his wife, Donna Hanover, as official hostess at the mayor's mansion last weekend. He has his own idea of what a hostess should be. He wants a cupcake." - Argus Hamilton
36. "How are you gonna stop me, cupcake? Hit me with your book bag? If I must." - Rachel Caine
37. "I wore a pink Betsey Johnson dress to my prom, and I pretty much looked like a pink cupcake. I loved this dress!" - Sarah Gadon
38. "I love to cook, especially cupcakes. I'm really good at it." - Kim Kardashian
39. "When I was a kid, I loved having muffins and cupcakes and I still like them with coffee." - Gautam Rode
40. "Being pregnant has been the healthiest of my life. Except for the cupcakes." - Ashlee Simpson
41. "I have this to regret, that too often when I wanted a cupcake, I did not have one." - David Grayson
42. "On Saturday he ate a piece of chocolate cake, an ice cream cone, a pickle, a slice of Swiss cheese, a slice of salami, a lollipop, a piece of cherry pie, a sausage, a cupcake and a slice of watermelon That night, he had a stomach ache." - Eric Carle
43. "I eat cupcakes and I don't work! But if you ask me 10 years from now, I'm going to regret answering that way now. I don't even drink water, I'm terrible! I'm 24 now, so I guess I was very, very lucky that it didn't show that I like to eat. I should probably start training I guess…" - Blake Lively
44. "You know," I told him,"if you don't know how to eat a cupcake, that's nothing to be ashamed of." Now he did smile. "I know how to eat a cupcake." "Sure you do." "I do," he said. "I just don't want one of those." "Yeah? Prove it." - Sarah Dessen
45. "Things are tough everywhere, cupcake, and it's raining on the just and the unjust... except in California." - Alan Moore
46. "All right cupcakes listen up!" - Rick Riordan
47. "Writing is like baking cupcakes, you're trying to make something from the raw. Like with cupcakes, it's flour and eggs and stuff, and with books, it's ideas and words. The end result is the same though, you want people to eat them up." - Emma Shortt
Cute cupcake sayings
Nothing. Nothing could be better than a cute cupcake quote!
48. "You are such a cupcake." - Janet Evanovich
49. "Cupcakes are sweet and even sweeter when shared." - Marie Williams Johnstone
50. "Cupcakes and muffins are like twin sisters…" - Sadao Turner
51. "Because you're as cute as a cupcake, you smell as sweet as a cupcake…" - K.C. Lynn
52. "Cupcakes are the tattooed brunette chick of the baked goods world." - Dov Davidoff
53. "A quality muffin is just a cupcake without frosting." - Erin Morgenstern, "The Starless Sea"
54. "A homemade cupcake deserves a homemade icing." - Kim Knott
55. "My grandmother used to tell me that cupcakes are good for the soul." - Anna Todd
56. "When you look at a cupcake, you've got to smile." - Anne Byrn
57. "Friendship is sharing a sweet cupcake." - Marie Williams Johnstone
58. "What makes life so sweet? Cupcakes to eat and someone to love." -Marie Williams Johnstone
59. "Cupcake, you've been breaking my heart for as long as I've known you." - Janet Evanovich
60. "Cupcakes give me life" - Paul Rudd
61. "Cupcakes are for celebration whenever they appear." - Danielle Steel
Cupcake love quotes
For you, as a cupcake lover, the passion for cupcakes runs deep. And sometimes you also need a little inspiration, so here are some awesome cupcake love quotes!
62. "Some people like cupcakes exclusively." - Frank Zappa
63. "All my clients eat. Madonna has a very healthy appetite. She doesn't eat processed food, she's very conscious of the quality of the things she eats but she has treats - she loves cupcakes." - Tracy Anderson
64. "Sugar makes people happy, but you fall off the edge after a few minutes, so I really cut it out of my diet. Except for the cupcakes. I like those." - David Lynch
65. "I have a constant sweet tooth, so I love anything bakery like cupcakes, cookies." - Carmen Electra
66. "I will never turn down a red velvet cupcake." - Shay Mitchell
Funny cupcake quotes
Enjoy a few witty sayings, phrases, or funny jokes about cupcakes.
With a little humor here and there, they will make you laugh and keep you refreshed.
67. "Inside me there's a thin person struggling to get out, but I can usually sedate him with four or five cupcakes." - Bob Thaves
68. "Sometimes I see really skinny girls. They may look great, but...they're not happy. Have a cupcake." - Kathy Wakile
69. "We have a love party [at home]. It's like, "I'm baking you a cupcake." Then it's like, "Well, I baked you a cake." And it's like, "Well, I made you a cake with a cupcake on top and candles." - Dianna Agron
70. "Cupcakes - when you want to watch your weight, but still feel the pride that comes with eating an entire cake." - Dana Gould
71. "You can run, but you can't hide, Cupcake. Said Morelli. I will find you. You are such a cop. Tell me about that." - Janet Evanovich
72. "I'm not Tom Cruise. I don't have to look that good. I'm always going to have a problem because I'm thought of as someone edgy, but I'm not. I'm a cupcake." - Lance Henriksen
73. "Hell-on-skis, can you hear me? This is flying cupcake." - Joss Stirling
74. "Cupcake, your middle name is trouble." - Janet Evanovich
75. "Do you want me to call you Celery Stick instead of Cupcake or Honey-Pie? It just doesn't inspire the same warm, fuzzy feelings." - Richelle Mead
76. "What can I say? I've never met a cupcake I didn't want to get to know better." - Jasinda Wilder
77. "I bake my daughter cupcakes for her school. I'm very hands-on." - Greg Bryk
78. "By contrast, my method of eating a cupcake was quite straight forward. Step one: gobble it down one large bite at a time until there's nothing left…" - Meg Donohue
79. "Any cupcake consumed before 9AM is, technically, a muffin." - Brian P. Cleary
80. "If there were laws on the amount of chocolate one cupcake could have, molten cakes would break every one of them." - Donna Kauffman, "Sugar Rush"
81. "I've never met a problem a proper cupcake couldn't fix." - Sarah Ockler, "Bittersweet"
82. "The balance to life is kale cakes and cupcakes." - Joe
83. "Subsisting on a diet drawn from one food group isn't healthy or gratifying. Even eating cupcakes 24/7 eventually would get old!" - Jenna McCarthy
84. "Because, cupcakes make everything a little better. Except for type 2 diabetes, I guess." - Eva Woods
85. "It was the cupcakes that saved her." - Donna Kauffman, "Sugar Rush"
86. "You can't just leave a Mississippi Mud Mountain half-eaten! We leave no cupcake behind!" - Molly Harper, "Rhythm And Bluegrass"
Short cupcake quotes for Instagram
These are the most engaging phrases to post on Instagram. Impress your followers and build a new audience with short cupcake quotes.
87. "Life is full of questions, cupcakes are the answer." - Anonymous
88. "All you need is love (but a cupcake would also be nice)." - Anonymous
89. "Life is Sweet. Eat Cupcakes." - Anonymous
90. "Discovered a little secret: Cupcakes can be healthy." - Anonymous
91. "The only thing we throwback on Thursdays is a cupcake." - Anonymous
92. "Life is full of questions, cupcakes are the answer." - Anonymous
93. "Be a cupcake in a world full of muffins." - Anonymous
94. "It’s been a tough week. Let’s celebrate with cupcakes and frosting." - Anonymous
95. "You can't buy happiness, but you can buy cupcakes. And that's kind of the same thing." - Anonymous
96. "Cupcakes make everything better." - Anonymous
97. "A balanced diet is having a cupcake in each hand." - Anonymous
98. "When stressed and in doubt, cupcake it out." - Anonymous
99. "Cupcakes are worth celebrating in all their splendor" - Anonymous
100. "Making the world a better place, one cupcake at a time." - Anonymous
101. "Just a cupcake looking for a stud muffin." - Anonymous
That makes over 100! But don’t stop now. Read the best dessert quotes, delicious cake sayings, perfect phrases about cookies, sweet baking quotes, and best chocolate quotes and sayings.
Share this post with other cupcake lovers and friends on your Facebook, Twitter, or blog.
And don't forget to pin this post to Pinterest to come back later.
Note: The quotes' spelling and grammar match with the source.
If you want to share an ice cream quote or know the quote's author marked as "anonymous," email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.